10:00 am - 05:00 pmClick to Register: Click to Register
700 South Rosemary Avenue
West Palm Beach, FL, United States
A Socially Distanced Outdoor Art Festival
Please note we have changed the date of the 11th Annual Downtown West Palm Beach Art Festival to April 17-18, 2021 so we are not competing with other events taking place on the original weekend. We feel that this is in the best interest of our artists and patrons.
CityPlace was transformed from a retail and entertainment center to a vibrant community known as Rosemary Square. This major, 72-acre transformation will feature green public spaces, state of the art culinary offerings, a new hotel, diverse retail shopping and pop up concepts. This new urban neighborhood highlights robust arts and culture experiences, providing the perfect mecca to host our fine art affair! Rosemary Square will feature artists’ tents, arranged gallery-style and filled with all mediums of fine art at this free, outdoor event. Residents and visitors are invited to stroll amidst life-size sculptures, spectacular paintings, one-of-a-kind jewels, photography, ceramics and more from the local and national artists who are on site to discuss their inspirations and processes for each hand-made work. The Downtown West Palm Beach Art Festival is family-friendly and pets on leashes are always welcomed.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced, outdoor event:
• Masks are mandatory inside the show site for everyone except children under the age of two. A face shield is an option for extra protection over your mandatory mask but the mask must be on underneath.
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Visitors should reserve free time slot on Eventbrite.
• Social distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.