Good Samaritan Medical Center in West Palm Beach has opened a new emergency room year ago.
Welcome to the West Palm Beach Emergency Center, Good Samaritan Medical Center Acute Care Unit. The center is exclusively dedicated to 24-hour emergency assistance and offers the same high-quality care and diagnostic services as the hospital’s emergency department, but with shorter waiting times. Staffed by board-certified Emergency Room physicians and specially trained clinicians, Good Samaritan Medical Center’s Emergency Center at West Palm Beach also features a comfortable atmosphere and access to specialty physicians.
The Emergency Center will offer the most convenient high level healthcare services such as:
- Adult and Non-Acute Walk in Pediatric Care
- Advanced CT Scan, X-ray and Ultrasound Imaging
- Laboratory and Pharmacy Services
- Respiratory Care
- Ambulance Access
Like the Emergency Department at Good Samaritan Medical Center, the Emergency Center is equipped to treat a wide range of emergency medicine needs. The center is equipped and staffed to handle serious conditions, including:
- Lacerations, Sprains, Bruises, Strains and Pain
- Sport Injuries and Broken Bones
- Abdominal Pain
- Moderate to Severe Respiratory Distress
- Head Injuries
- Chest Pain
- Walk-In Acute Stroke Care
- Walk-In Acute Cardiac Care
- Walk-In Pediatric Care
Located on the Southwest corner of Haverhill Road and Okeechobee Blvd.
- 5028 Okeechobee Blvd.
- West Palm Beach, FL 33417